Experience walking on the ocean floor in this one-of-a-kind water adventure in Boracay. Perfect for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, this guided helmet diving activity will take you up close and personal with the island’s thriving marine paradise.
You will be meeting your guide at DMall McDonald’s on your preferred schedule. From there, you will be heading to the shore, where you will be transferred to a speedboat that will take you to the helmet diving platform out on the sea. Your instructor will be waiting for you here to brief you on what to expect on the activity, the safety precautions to be kept in mind, and the various hand signals to be used for communicating with the guide underwater.
Once you’re ready to proceed, you will be asked to climb down the ladder until it reaches your shoulder level. Then, your instructor will place the helmet over your head. Hold on tight to it as your guide pulls you into the water and to the ocean floor three meters below the surface.
Once you are deep enough, be amazed at the richness of marine life in Boracay's waters. See schools of tropical fish swim by you, and enjoy the feeling of being one with them. Your guide will be with you throughout the activity, pointing you to fish hangouts and taking your photos every now and then. You will enjoy 20 full minutes of helmet diving before you climb back the ladder and onto the platform. You will then be brought back to the shore aboard the speedboat and be dropped off at either Station 1 or 3 or at Bulabog Beach to enjoy the rest of the day.
Get your swimming attire ready and see the beauty of Boracay below the water’s surface through helmet diving. Check availability by choosing a date.
- This activity is not recommended for those who have heart/lung problems or other serious medical conditions. Those who are suffering from hypertension, asthma, and seizures, have had recent surgery/operation, or are pregnant, are not allowed to do the activity. You can cancel this tour and receive a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour.
- Meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- To add a Hotel Pick-up to your activity please coordinate with us at email@example.com so we can arrange on for you at a minimal cost.
- Watersports Activities are held either on Station 1 during Amihan Season (approximately from mid-November to May) or at Bulabog Beach during Habagat Season (approximately from June to November)
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, only 10 years old and above will be allowed to join this activity and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.