Experience the thrill of speeding through the waters of Boracay when you book this jet skiing tour. If you want to do more than just stroll along the beach in one of the best islands in the world, this adrenaline-pumping activity is perfect for you.
Your guide will pick you up from your accommodation and take you to the beach where the jet skis are. On the way, the guide will brief you about the day's itinerary as well as give you enough background on what jet skiing entails.
Riding a jet ski is one activity that has gotten adventurous travelers hooked, which is why this is one of the most popular activities in Boracay. People just love the exhilarating feeling of traveling through the surface of the water at a very high speed.
Once you arrive at the jet ski area, your guide will instruct you on its proper use before you can drive it on your own. The jet ski can hold up to two persons, so you can ride it alone or go with a companion.
This personal water craft is quite easy to operate, so it won’t take long for you to be familiar with it. Don't worry as you will be provided a life vest during the activity. When you’re confident that you are ready and your guide gives the go signal, it’s time to hit the water. Feel the adrenaline rush as your speeding jet ski cuts through the waves of the sea.
Make sure to proceed with caution as skis should be driven with safety in mind at all times. When your jet ski adventure is done, your driver will bring you back to your accommodation.
Feel the need for speed in this exhilarating recreational island activity aboard a jet ski. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- One jet ski can accommodate 2 persons.
- Children aged 6 and below are not allowed to ride the jetski. Unaccompanied children are not allowed.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, or those who have heart complaints and/or other serious medical conditions.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option to rebook.
- Only those 18 years and above can drive the jet ski.
- Duration includes transport, preparation and activity.