Hover over Boracay’s inviting waters on this private parasailing experience. If you are looking for a recreational, adrenaline-pumping activity that will give you the best views of the island, then this activity is just what you need.
You will be picked up at your resort in Stations 1, 2, or 3 or you can meet your guide at the D’Mall McDonald’s close to Budget Mart. You will then be brought to the shore, where you will be briefed about parasailing, its safety precautions, and do’s and don’ts during the entire activity. Once you are ready, the guide will take you on a boat to a platform about a kilometer from the shore. Here, you will board the speedboat that will take you parasailing.
The boatmen will provide you with a life jacket to put on before you are hooked up to the colorful parasail. When you are seated and locked in place, the boat will pick up speed and you will be slowly lifted up to the back of the boat. This can be a very exhilarating experience, especially for first-timers.
Once you are already in the air, marvel at the scenic views as you climb higher, while the speedboat pulls the parasail through the wind. Glide above the sea and watch as the speedboat and the island become smaller and smaller. If you have a waterproof camera, this is the time to take it out and take lots of pictures.
Take in the beauty of Boracay’s amazing beaches as you watch from the skies above. Enjoy your 15 minutes of flight and savor the wonderful feeling of being dozens of feet above the water. When the speedboat reels you back in, you have the option of returning straight to the boat or being “dunked” into the sea for added fun.
Add this recreational kiting activity to your bucket list of things to do in Boracay. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour. Meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- To add a Hotel Pick-up to your activity please coordinate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange on for you at a minimal cost.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, only 8 years old and above are allowed to join this tour and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.