Hop aboard this short cruise and experience a relaxing time on the peaceful waters of Boracay. This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy this island paradise the classic way — sailing on a traditional boat called the paraw.
Your guide will meet you at D'Mall McDonald’s on your preferred schedule in the morning or afternoon. You will then head to the beach, where your paraw awaits. Paraw is a Cebuano word for a boat with two outriggers, called "katig." It features a large crab-claw sail and a smaller triangle-shaped foresail. Locals typically use these boats for fishing and transporting goods, but over time, it has been used for sailing around the island for recreation.
Upon boarding the boat, you will not be staying in the hull as passengers will be seated on the outriggers. No need to worry about balancing, though, as the crew on the boat got you covered. Once you’re comfortable, you will immediately sail off the coast of the island, riding the gentle waves as your eyes feast in the beauty of nature around you.
Take lots of pictures, or shoot some videos while the paraw sails you away from the beach. You will be taken a few kilometers from the shoreline, and once you’re at the ideal spot, the boat will stop and let you enjoy the surroundings. If you have booked your tour in the afternoon, you will be amazed at the colorful seascape once the sun begins to set. You will have half an hour of going around Boracay waters on the paraw, or you can book the full hour tour, as well. You will then be dropped off at either Station 1 or 3, or at the Bulabog Beach to enjoy more beach activities.
Get ready to sail and see magnificent views of the gorgeous Boracay Island coastline aboard a paraw with this 30-minute tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Your tour guide will coordinate with you on the day of your tour.
- Meet up with your guide in front of D'mall McDonald's.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- For guest safety protection, only 5 years old and above will be allowed and health standards will be strictly implemented.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.