See Oslob’s Whale Sharks and visit Tumalog Falls in this 10-hour private day tour from Cebu City. This tour comes with the use of an air-conditioned van, roundtrip boat transfers, entrance fees, the assistance of a guide, a light breakfast, and lunch, so you don’t have to worry about arranging anything else for your day.
If you are staying in Cebu City or Mactan Island, you will be picked up in the morning. Otherwise, you will have to meet with your guide at a designated spot. You can start as early as 4 AM, but you can also start the tour as late as 8 AM. The schedule is up to you, but do note that if you exceed over 10 hours, the additional hours may be charged to you.
Once you are picked up, you will be brought to your boat. After boarding the boat, you will head to the whale shark watching area. Here you can get close to the majestic whale sharks of Oslob by swimming or snorkeling in the waters. Just always keep in mind to be careful when interacting with the whale sharks so as not to hurt them.
Your next and last stop is Tumalog Falls. This stunning waterfall in Oslob is famous for its height. The water cascades from a height that is estimated to be around 80 to 100 meters down to a shallow pool of turquoise water. The falls is not only beautiful and picturesque, but it also offers visitors a refreshing experience when they take a dip in its pool.
After your visit to the falls, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Cebu City or Mactan Island or back to the designated meetup point.
Enjoy Oslob’s natural attractions when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- No minimum age requirement but IATF protocol will be applied.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- Surcharge applies if tour exceeds 10 hours.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.