Go on a leisure buggy car ride and explore the inland sights of Boracay with this tour. This tour is perfect for those who want to go sightseeing on the island as it comes with hotel pick-up and drop-off, use of the buggy car unit, and a guide. This tour is for 2 people, so bring a friend along and make the most of it!
Boracay Island is known for its natural wonders like its white-sand beaches and its clear waters, but it also has attractions in the mainland that you can see and explore aboard a buggy car. This 30-minute ride can be scheduled from 9 AM to 4 PM daily, so you can plan your day around it.
Thirty minutes before the scheduled buggy ride, your guide will pick you up from your hotel or resort in Station 1, 2, or 3. You will then be escorted to the activity area, where you will be oriented about the guidelines and safety measures of the activity. You’ll need to remember all of these, so make sure to listen up. After the briefing, you are free to familiarize yourself with the buggy car by doing a quick drive around the activity area.
Once you feel that you have the hang of operating the vehicle, you will start exploring the island aboard the buggy car. Your guide will drive ahead of you, so make sure you follow him, keep within the prescribed speed, and refrain from overtaking anyone for safety reasons. Remember to bring your camera so you can snap photos of the sites you’ll visit, but also make sure that you’re not using it while operating the vehicle.
After the drive, you’ll be escorted back to your hotel so you can continue enjoying your stay in Boracay Island.
Share a chill buggy ride with a friend and go sightseeing in Boracay when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off between stations 1 to 3 only.
- Minimum age is strictly 11 years old and above only and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.