Explore the different tropical attractions of Boracay with this shared island-hopping tour. This tour is perfect for those who want a fuss-free half-day of exploring Boracay’s beaches and islands, as it already comes with hotel pick-up, boat transfers, use of snorkeling gear, a guide, lunch, and tour insurance. You may also try helmet diving for an additional fee.
You will begin your tour by going to the beachfront of Astoria Boracay in Station 1. If you’re staying at a resort or hotel in Stations 1, 2, or 3, you will be picked up and brought here. Otherwise, you’ll need to make your way to Astoria Boracay on your own. After you have met with your guide, they will brief you about the tour before heading to your first stop, Diniwid Beach.
Diniwid Beach is a quiet beach that is usually less crowded than White Beach but also features white sand. After taking in the sights of Diniwid Beach, you’ll head to Tambisaan Beach. This beach will offer you a closer look at how Boracay locals live, as many of them call the beach their home. The waters near the beach are also a great spot for snorkeling. Just note that you have to pay an environmental fee, should you wish to snorkel.
Depending on the season, your next stop will either be Coral Garden or Crocodile Island and Bolabog Beach. Coral Garden and Crocodile Island are both great spots for snorkeling, while Bolabog Beach is where you can watch kitesurfers and windsurfers.
You’ll have lunch afterward, and you have the option to upgrade your meal as an add-on. After having your fill, you’ll continue your tour to either Puka Beach or Balinghai Beach. This will depend on the season. Both beaches offer picturesque views that are the perfect backdrop to your travel photos. For quirky photos, you will also have the chance to pose inside a kawa or a big pot filled with water.
If the weather is good, you’ll head to Ilig-Iligan Beach, a prime spot for swimming. You also have the option to add Magic Island to your itinerary for an added fee. Here you can try cliff jumping from different spots with varying heights. After the tour, you’ll be brought back to the mainland so you can enjoy the rest of your day on your own.
Go on an island-hopping adventure in Boracay when you book this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up within Stations 1 to 3 only. Otherwise, meet up at Astoria Station 1 Front Beach. No hotel drop-off.
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Lunch Menu
Option 1: Standard Meal (Pork Barbecue, Chicken Adobo, Grilled Fish, Sauteed Mixed Vegetable, Clam Soup, Unlimited Rice, Seasonal Fruits, Juice or Water)
Option 2: BBQ Meal with Seafood (Crab, Pork Barbecue, Chicken Barbecue, Grilled Fish, Sauteed Mixed Vegetable, Clam Soup, Rice, Seasonal Fruits, Bottled Water and Buko Juice) additional - Optional Upgrade from Option 1 for PHP625.00
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.