Embark on an epic adventure as you hop from one island to the next in El Nido, Palawan. If white beaches, picturesque landscapes, and water activities fill you with joy, then this shared island hopping Tour C is perfect for you.
A tour van will be ready for you at Caera's Office-Town Proper where you'll meet your guide for the day. From there, you will head to Bacuit Bay where you will board a boat to your first destination, Hidden Beach. As its name suggests, the Hidden Beach can be found behind two humongous rocks.
To get to the site, you will have to wear your life vest and swim toward these rocks until you reach the strip of white sand within. No need to worry if you’re a non-swimmer since the guides will be with you all the way. Once you get there, you will be greeted by its surreal beauty — limestone rock formations, clear water, white sand, and abundant marine life that is surely worth discovering.
From there, you will head straight to Matinloc Island. Around the perimeter of the island are plenty of hard and soft corals, along with a variety of fishes that comes with different colors, patterns, and sizes. You will be given ample time for snorkeling so get your gears ready. If you want a break from the beach, you can enjoy exploring the island where you can visit an ancient shrine located not too far from the shore.
You will proceed to Helicopter Island afterward. From afar, the island forms the shape of a helicopter, hence its name. You can lay down on its powdery cream sand and get a tan, or take a selfie with the towering cliffs and tranquil water as the background.
You can enjoy more cool waters and powdery sand at your next destination, Secret Beach. The place is famous for its rocky and shallow water. Your island-hopping escapade will end in Tapiutan Island which is another perfect snorkeling site in the province.
Come aboard and catch sight of El Nido’s best islands and white beaches packed in just one day. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English. For other languages, contact us for availability and rates.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Mandatory Environmental Fee and/or User’s Fee to be paid directly in cash to the service provider
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in the start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.