Discover the rich heritage of Dumaguete City and nearby outdoor attractions with this full-day tour. This excursion involves visits to historical institutions and natural sites, making it a great fit for history junkies and nature lovers. It also comes with hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance fees to each attraction, lunch, a round of drinks, and service of a guide.
Your guide will fetch you from your accommodation within Dumaguete City or Valencia town on the day of your tour. From there, you will drive to Silliman University. This educational institution has been recognized as the oldest American-established university in Asia and boasts an impressive collection of artifacts inside its museum. Afterward, you will drop by the Provincial Capitol inside the city's Freedom Park.
Take a few moments to stroll around the park before continuing onto the Claytown Pottery. This shop is home to beautiful and locally-crafted clay pots that you can purchase and bring home with you. Next, you will visit the century-old St. Catherine de Alexandria, the oldest stone church in the city. Following your time here, you will stop by the Dumaguete Public Market as you make your way to Rizal Boulevard.
From there, you will take a break at the Lab-as Seafood restaurant or other nearby eateries to enjoy a hearty meal. After your meal, you will have the option to check out the Sidlakang Negros Village to buy some souvenirs from the local artisans. Otherwise, you will go straight to the town of Valencia to visit the Pulangbato Falls.
This cascade is best known for the red rocks by its catch basin. Feel free to take a dip in the falls' natural pool and get a closer look at this 30-foot-tall natural wonder. Before wrapping up your tour, you will make one last stop at the Red Rocks hot spring for another quick dip in its soothing waters.
Explore the natural and historical sites of Dumaguete City with this day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Meal not mentioned in the itinerary are excluded.
- Gratuities and Tips are excluded in the package.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.