Manila Mystery Virtual Tour Museum Heist: The LVNA CODE
Museum Heist: The JVAN LUNA CODE is an interactive mystery game-virtual tour program. Solve mysteries and puzzles while exploring the selected art scene of Manila! Solve exciting puzzles that will lead you closer to the lost treasure. Plus, e-xplore several sites in Manila famous for its rich history and breathtaking works of art as you hunt for the painting!
This virtual detective game for kids and kids-at-heart helps mproves analytical and critical thinking skills, exercises your problem-solving abilities, increases memory capacity and working memory, enhances skill-building, and learn about Philippine history and art.
Spoliarium is a Latin word referring to the basement of the Roman Colosseum where the fallen gladiators were thrown in after combat. The historic painting is the most valuable oil-on-canvas painting by Juan Luna and is the largest painting in the Philippines. Juan Luna, a Filipino painter, patriot, friend of Jose Rizal and brother to Heneral Luna, etched his mark in our history pages with enigmatic masterpieces such as Spoliarium (1884), The Parisian Life (1892), and La Batalla de Lepanto (1887) which was commissioned by the King of Spain. Discover how Luna’s life and works are intricately intertwined with the fate and story of the Philippine nation.
This tour is brought to you by Suyomano in partnership with Don't Skip Manila, a passion project that aims to tell the story of the pearl city. Their mission is to help people appreciate the often misunderstood urban maze. Experience Manila's history, arts, and culture through our carefully crafted tours which will prove why you shouldn't skip the Pearl of the Orient.
Suyomano is an online learning platform which seeks to connect Filipinos all over the world to explore, discover, and experience the richness of the Filipino culture. Suyomano intends to bring forth the best that the Philippines has to offer so that the world can gain a better understanding of the country and its people. Suyomano is proud to be a global platform for promoting, celebrating, and preserving the Filipino language, culture, arts, and heritage.
Day 1 - Manila Mystery Tour Museum Heist: The LVNA CODE
What to bring
Good to know
Zoom link will be sent to your e-mail to access the class.
Just a few house rules during the class:
- Be online at least 5-15 minutes before the start time to get to know your instructor and fellow students.
- Please make sure to mute yourself during the launch unless the presenter opens the floor for comments.
- We would love to hear from you, and encourage you to take part in the class discussion.
- During lectures, please use the chat box for your questions. There will be enough time for class discussion and Q&A after the lecture part.
- We only ask for you to be respectful at all times.
- Please use your full name and make it as your Zoom profile name as we will only accept participants who have confirmed reservations.
- Do not share the zoom link and password to anyone else. We will only accept confirmed participants.
- Please choose an appropriate background.
- After every class, please submit your feedback to help us continue to improve with this link: https://forms.gle/tW4oTzHVtTC5PhwJ6
Please visit our site for more featured classes: www.Suyomano.com. For further inquiries and questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Philippines’ biggest travel marketplace to your phone to manage your entire trip in one place
Scan this QR code with your phone camera and press the link that appears to add the Philippines’ biggest travel marketplace into your pocket. Enter your phone number or email address to receive an SMS or email with the download link.