Experience zooming across Boracay Island's pristine waters while riding a banana boat with this group activity good for 5 or more people. This exciting tour will give you a rush of adrenaline, making it the ideal activity for adventurous groups of friends or families. The tour also comes with a roundtrip speedboat transfer to the designated area for banana boat riding, use of life vests, and service of an English-speaking guide.
On the day of your tour, make your way to Astoria Hotel's beachfront along Station 1 to meet up with your guide for the activity. From there, you will hop aboard a speedboat, and your guide will take you straight to a platform in the area for banana boat riding. When you step foot on the platform, your guide will first brief you on the safety rules to ensure you don't get into any unwanted accidents.
Afterward, you will put on your life vests and board the boat. The banana boat is a banana-shaped yellow inflatable that is connected to a speedboat using a sturdy rope. The speedboat will then race across the sea while tugging your boat along, making your banana boat bob above the waves throughout the activity.
Make sure to hold on tight before asking the speedboat driver tugging your banana boat to start the activity. When you're ready, the assigned driver will quickly start accelerating. Brace yourself for the splashes of saltwater as your banana boat zips on the water. The ride's main draw is to tip over and send some of you flying off the banana boat, so don't be surprised if you lose your grip and find yourself in the sea! This is completely safe and part of the fun.
After 15 minutes, you'll head back to the platform and ride another speedboat back to Station 1.
Try out one of Boracay Island's best adrenaline-pumping activities by including this banana boat ride experience in your itinerary. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pickup and drop-off, please proceed to the meet-up area.
- Minimum age is strictly 6 years old and above only and must be physically healthy.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests. All changes must be made 24 hours before the scheduled tour. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishments accept credit cards.