Discover the beautiful sceneries and historic places Dumaguete City has to offer on this half-day sightseeing tour. Dubbed as the City of Gentle People, Dumaguete City boasts not only a welcoming atmosphere but also attractions that showcase its rich culture. This tour is inclusive of transfers, lunch, the service of a guide, and entrance fees to popular spots.
First, your guide will pick you up via van from your accommodation within the city. You will then head to the oldest American-established university in Asia, Silliman University. Learn of the university's history and more as you explore the campus grounds and the Silliman Anthropological Museum.
From there, you will drop by the Dumaguete Public Market, where you can buy local treats before visiting the St. Catherine of Alexandria Church. Also known as the Dumaguete Cathedral, the church showcases the spirituality and deep devotion of the Filipinos. Next on the list is Rizal Boulevard to enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay.
Following your leisurely stroll, you will travel to the Claytown Pottery. Here, you will find shops displaying the clay pots made by local artists. You will then go to Valencia Forest Camp, a family-owned resort with natural freshwater pools. Your guide will then lead you to the Cata-al War Museum, which an army veteran founded.
After your time here, you will then visit the Sidlakang Negros Village. This area is considered a one-stop shop for the best artworks and food in Negros Oriental, so make sure to browse through the wide selection to find the best token to bring home. Lastly, you will enjoy a fresh and delicious meal in the Lab-as Seafood Restaurant before wrapping up a morning around the city's best spots.
Join this trip and appreciate the history and culture of Dumaguete. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed
once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum
capacity of 8 persons per van
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.