Embark on a magical adventure to the mystic island province of Siquijor in Central Visayas. Taking you from the nearby Dumaguete City to the numerous iconic sites of Siquijor, this day tour is the perfect match for anyone looking for breathtaking sceneries and enchanting sites.
Expect the tour vehicle to pick you up within Dumaguete City and drive you to the port, where you will be transferred to either a fastcraft ferry or a Roro. You will then sail across the seas to the neighboring island of Siquijor. Once you get off the ship, you will immediately make your way to St. Francis of Assisi Church, located just outside of Siquijor Port. Established in February 1783, this building served as a safe spot for pirates and has been recognized as the "Siquijor Shrine."
After offering a short prayer at the church, you will be taken to San Juan Macapilay Church in the town of San Juan. It dates back to 1863 and sits atop a hill overlooking the popular Capilay Spring Park. From there, you will make your way to the centuries-old balete tree, which locals say is magical and is considered to be the oldest and biggest in Siquijor. Feel free to dip your feet at the tree's foot in the natural spring while enjoying the serene surroundings.
You will also be visiting the Lazi Church and Convent, formally known as St. Isidore the Laborer Church and Convent. It was founded in 1884 and completed in 1891. It has also been listed as a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum of the Philippines. From there, you will pass by several stunning beaches before making your way to the port and back to Dumaguete.
Know the mysteries and extraordinary sites in Siquijor Island with this full-day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.
Montenegro Roro-Monoclass rate is Php600.00 for adults and Php400.00 for children aged 3-7 years old 10:00 AM departure daily and 4:30 PM return except on Sunday (rate may change but we will inform you after booking confirmation)
Aleson Shipping Roro-Monoclass rate is Php600.00 for adults and Php400.00 for children aged 3-7 years old 8:30 AM departure daily and 1:30 PM departure during Monday-Friday return time may vary (rate may change but we will inform you after booking confirmation)