Discover the best of Siquijor Island through this whole-day tour that will take you to the island province's top attractions. Taking you from the nearby Dumaguete City to the numerous iconic sites of Siquijor, this tour is perfect for travelers wanting to see the area's breathtaking sights all in one day. Travel hassle-free as this tour already comes with hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance fees to each attraction, lunch, a round of drinks, land and sea transfers,
On the day of your adventure, your guide will fetch you from your accommodation within Dumaguete City using an air-conditioned van. From there, you will drive to the local port, where you will board a fastcraft ferry bound for Siquijor Island. After getting off the ferry, your guide escorts you straight to the St. Francis of Assisi Church to get a glimpse into the island's past and see its historic bell tower. Next, you will go to the San Juan de Capilay Spring Park, a natural pool in the middle of the town plaza that locals and tourists can swim in to escape the heat.
From there, you will make your way to the centuries-old balete tree, which locals say is magical and is considered to be the oldest and biggest in Siquijor. You will then drop by the Lazi Church and Convent, formally known as St. Isidore the Laborer Church and Convent. It was completed in 1891 and has been listed as a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum of the Philippines.
Afterward, you have the option to hike down to the Cambugahay Falls to take a dip in its catch basin or head straight to Salagdoong Beach. Next, you will drive to Triad restaurant for lunch, where you will also be treated to a panoramic view of Siquijor. Should you have more time, you may also go to Paliton Beach or shop at nearby stores before boarding the ferry heading back to Dumaguete.
Spend a day visiting the best attractions of the breathtaking Siquijor Island with this full-day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Gratuities and Tips are not included in the tour package.
- Ferry tickets are not included in the rate, ferry fare may vary and must be paid on-site.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.