See Coron’s beauty from a different angle as you go on a parasailing activity with your two companions. If you and your friends are adventure-seekers who are craving for some adrenaline-pumping activity to spice up your stay in Coron, then search no further than this excursion.
To start the tour, you will meet up with your guide at the Zipline Lualhati Park, where your speedboat transfer will be waiting for you. From there, you will be taken to the activity area of Royal Island Watersports. A short safety briefing will greet you upon your arrival before you get prepped for the actual parasailing activity.
Once you are set to fly, you and your two companions will be buckled to the colorful parasail on deck. Hold on tight as you get swooshed to a height of 150 meters once the captain picks up the speed. Enjoy a good 15-minute ride of parasailing and see the overlooking view the Coron from above. Appreciate the clear blue waters together with the different land formations before you slowly get reeled back onto the speedboat. Head back down slowly. You can also ask for a water dip, which will get you about knee or waist-deep into the sea for a more exciting experience.
After the ride, you will be brought back to the activity platform, where you can spend the rest of the day kayaking aboard the free clear kayak. Have a good time exploring the area and dipping at the sea floating pool with your companions. There are also some sitting lounges available here for you to relax on as you wait for the sun to set. After you’ve had your fill of the water activities, your speedboat transfer will come and pick you up at your preferred time to take you back to the Zipline Lualhati Park.
Get the best aerial views of Coron from up above with this parasailing activity. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Booking is per 3 pax.
- For your safety, the tour operator has the discretion to arrange groupings of guests to balance the parasail.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Children aged 4-14 is not allowed for solo flyer and must be accompanied by an adult during the parasail flight of double flyer or triple flyer.
- Please avoid bringing important personal belongings as we do not have lockers for storage.
- Drop off schedule are between: 9:30 AM/ 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM/ 2:30 PM/ 5:30 PM. Just approach one of the staff for the chosen drop off time.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.