Get close to fish, turtles, and other marine life with this half-day Cebu tour. This tour is perfect for travelers who want to get close to Cebu’s marine life as it will allow you to witness a majestic sardine run and take part in a turtle chase. It comes with all entrance, government, and guide fees plus free use of a lifevest and dry bag.
For a fuss-free trip, you may book add-on roundtrip transfers from your accommodations in Cebu City to the designated meet-up spot. There, your guide will be waiting for you to accompany you to the registration area. Once you have registered, your guide will lead you to your private boat.
The boat will take you to a snorkeling and swimming spot near Pescador Island. This area is known for its variety of corals and fish. After exploring the rich waters of Cebu, you will be taken to the area where you can watch the sardine run. The phenomenon happens year-round, so you don’t need much luck to witness millions of sardines come together for a breathtaking sight. The last activity for this tour is a turtle chase, where you can get a glimpse of these animals in their natural habitat. Remember not to disturb any of the animals!
After the tour, you can get lunch as an add-on or book activities that will take you to Kawasan Falls. You can go on a quick water tubing adventure, have a guided visit to the three popular levels of the falls, or make your way through the higher levels of the falls through a canyoneering tour.
If you booked a private transfer, you will be brought back to your accommodations in Cebu City after the tour.
Book this tour for a chance to witness these majestic creatures in Cebu. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- If adding transfers or hotel pick-up and drop-off please choose the earlier times because it takes 3 hours from Cebu to get to Kawasan Canyoneering. If coming from Badian, Moalboal, or you're bringing your own car or means f transportation please choose the later times.
- Itinerary arrangement may be changed depending on weather conditions and water current.
- Guest are required to wear their most comfortable swimwear and trekking shoes or sandals.
- Bring only necessary essentials.
- Age limit is strictly 7 years old and above and must be physically healthy.
- Additional activities are available as add-ons per pax account.
- Credit card use may be limited, bringing extra money in Philippine Peso Currency.
- Cancellation and rebooking must be made and called at least 24-hours before the scheduled tour. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests or guests who exceeds the waiting period to avoid delays in other succeeding guests' schedule.