- 15. Tulang Diot, Camotes Island
- 14. Matutinao Beach, Badian
- 13. Logon Beach, Malapascua Island
- 12. Bakhaw Beach, Camotes Island
- 11. Bounty Beach, Malapascua Island
- 10. Langub Beach, Malapascua Island
- 9. Sta. Fe Beach, Bantayan Island
- 8. Basdaku Beach, Moalboal
- 7. Santiago Bay, Camotes Island
- 6. Paradise Beach, Bantayan Island
- 5. Virgin Island, Bantayan Island
- 4. White Beach, Moalboal
- 3. Panagsama Beach, Moalboal
- 2. Lambug Beach, Badian
- 1. Pescador Island, Moalboal
- Visit These Beautiful Beaches in Cebu
Explore the pristine beaches of Cebu's islands, one of the best gateway destinations to the Philippines. Where are the most beautiful Cebu beaches that you should travel to? We listed them down for you in this article for your next escapade.
One of the top Visayas tourist spots and destinations in the Philippines that has some of the most beautiful beaches is Cebu. Apart from its delicious food and the colorful Sinulog Festival, fine, white sand and clear, blue waters are often what you'll hear about the province.
- Find tours and activities in Cebu
- Book a hotel in Cebu
- Rent a car in Cebu
- See the requirements to rent a car in the Philippines
- Search for airport transfers in Cebu
Its accessibility from Manila and other cities and destinations, by boat or via its international airport, increases Cebu’s appeal. There are also a variety of Cebu tours and activities you can experience in the province, including island-hopping and water sports.
There is no shortage of amazing beachfront hotels in Cebu, which are some of the best 5-star hotels in the Philippines. There are North Cebu beaches, South Cebu beaches, and even beaches near Cebu City. If you're interested in traveling around this part of the country, here are the best beaches in Cebu.
- Check out our guide for first-timers in Cebu
- See our list of hotels in Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, Cordova, and Talisay
- Find the best Cebu restaurants, including Cebu halal food joints
- Read our sample Cebu to Baguio itinerary
15. Tulang Diot, Camotes Island
Tulang Diot island in Camotes fits the description of a getaway destination. Its white shores and cerulean waters make the effort to reach it worth it. Wade in the waters to cool off, laze on its soft sand, and forget your worries.
- Check out these other destinations you can visit from Cebu
- Browse Cebu City tours
- See our 2-day 1-night Camotes Island tour package
- Book this Paraiso Cave, Santiago Beach, & Lake Danao Camotes Island tour
- See this Bukilat Cave to Busay Falls Tudela Camotes Island tour package
This beach may not be as beautiful as Lambug, but is still a nice place to visit while in Badian. It has a cream-colored and tree-lined shore.
Located on Malapascua Island, Logon Beach is highly recommended for travelers wanting to relax on a beach with a chill atmosphere that will make one forget about the daily grind. Try spending a night near or in Logon to catch its glorious sunrise.
Bakhaw Beach on Camotes Island has a beautiful, white sand shore and turquoise waters. Enjoy a swim to douse the afternoon heat, or just beach bum and get a tan. Read your favorite book with a cold drink on hand for a relaxing day.
11. Bounty Beach, Malapascua Island
It is the center of the many Cebu activities you can do on the island. There are rental shops for the gear you might need, and restaurants and resorts for different budgets line the shore.
You can arrange a trip to see thresher sharks and other tourist spots in Malapascua Island from here.
This public beach in Cebu has white sand and turquoise waters, perfect for a relaxing few hours after canyoneering in nearby Kawasan Falls. The rustic ambiance will make you forget your worries, even just for a while.
- Check out Cebu canyoneering tours
- See our Cebu to Bohol itinerary, Cebu to Boracay itinerary, and Cebu to Siargao itinerary
- Read our Kawasan Falls travel guide
9. Sta. Fe Beach, Bantayan Island
This beach on Bantayan Island is a must-visit. The white and light blue waters stretch as far as your eyes could see, making for a relaxing day out. Get a tan, wade in the waters, and enjoy the stunning view.
- Read our guides on the Mactan-Cebu International Airport and other airports in the Philippines
- See our Cebu-Bohol tour packages
- Book a Cebu to Bohol ferry
This beach in Moalboal provides a variety of activities for all ages, such as swimming, snorkeling, beach volleyball, frisbee, and diving. You won't run out of things to include in your Moalboal itinerary. You can rent a cottage and have a picnic with family or friends here.
7. Santiago Bay, Camotes Island
Spend hours getting a tan, swimming, snorkeling, camping, or island hopping in the Philippines. If you're looking to stay at a beach resort in the Philippines, spend at least a night here to fully enjoy your stay.
6. Paradise Beach, Bantayan Island
This beach has earned its moniker with its turquoise waters and fine, white sand shore. Located on Bantayan Island, Paradise Beach allows you to laze on the beach, swim in the waters, or spend hours just relaxing.
- Book multi-city packages
Depending on the day and season of your visit, as well as the activities in Bantayan Island you’ll be trying, you and your group might be lucky and be the only travelers on the beach.
5. Virgin Island, Bantayan Island
This destination takes around half an hour to reach by boat from Bantayan Island. It fits the description of paradise, with its white sand and waters in various shades of blue. This is the place to forget stress and just relax.
You can visit this beach as part of a Bantayan Island tour.
4. White Beach, Moalboal
This destination rose to fame because of what you see beneath its waters, including the sardine run, colorful corals, and diverse marine life. Spend a day here after a couple of days full of experiences. Doing so allows you to replenish your energy to explore more of Moalboal’s tourist attractions.
3. Panagsama Beach, Moalboal
Located in Moalboal, Panagsama Beach is one of the most famous diving spots in the Philippines. The place does not have much of a beach anymore because it was washed away by a typhoon in 1984.
- Check out our article on the top Cebu diving spots
- Browse scuba diving Philippine packages, including Cebu diving packages
- Read our article on other tourist spots in Cebu
But it still has a few small spots of beach left where people can relax and enjoy the clear blue waters. The whole stretch now houses many dive shops, training centers, and boats used for scuba diving. It’s also a popular tourist spot included in most tours in Moalboal.
2. Lambug Beach, Badian
This public beach has white sand and turquoise waters, perfect for a relaxing few hours after canyoneering in nearby Kawasan Falls. The rustic ambiance will make you forget your worries, even just for a while.
1. Pescador Island, Moalboal
This island is beautiful above and below its azure waters. Laze on the beach to rest after a day of snorkeling and diving. Discover its underwater wonders, including corals and different fish species when you try activities in Pescador Island. You can also visit other Moalboal tourist spots.
- Find Moalboal island-hopping tours
- Book a tour from Moalboal to Kawasan Falls
- Browse Oslob whale shark tours from Moalboal
Visit These Beautiful Beaches in Cebu
Cebu is one of the best places to visit in the Philippines. With the knowledge of some of the activities to do in Cebu, you can choose from these beaches with idyllic ambiance, azure waters, vibrant marine life, and white sand beaches.
- Check out our Cebu travel packages:
Start planning your trip to Cebu now! Look for different Cebu tours and activities that you can add to your Cebu itinerary and the best Cebu hotels and resorts. For a complete and hassle-free travel experience, book your Cebu tour packages and other Philippine tour packages with a Philippine travel agency like Guide to the Philippines. Check our travel promos on hotel bookings in the Philippines (including 5-star hotels in the Philippines) to get the best deals.
Best Palawan Guide: Top Tours, Where to Stay, How to Get Around
20 Most Beautiful Sandbars in the Philippines: White Sand, Longest, Vanishing
11 Best Santorini-Like Resorts in the Philippines: Near Manila, Cebu, Palawan, Vigan
15 Best Tropical Bali-Like Resorts in the Philippines: Near Manila, Siargao, Cebu, Bohol
Other interesting articles
25 Best Beaches in the Philippines: White Sand, Pink Sand & Hidden BeachesLounge on the best Philippines beaches! If you're looking for pristine beaches with crystal clear waters and postcard-worthy views, the Philippines offers you a lot of choices! But which ones should y...Read more
Coron Island Hopping Guide: Kayangan Lake, Beaches & Lagoons, How to Book, ItineraryCoron is a tropical paradise located in the province of Palawan, Philippines. It is one of the world-famous islands in the world and one of the best islands in the Philippines. This is why you sho...Read more
7 Most Spectacular Diving Spots in Cebu PhilippinesDiscover the treasures hidden in the open waters of Cebu, Philippines. While Cebu is known for its stunning islands, multi-tiered falls, and beautiful mountains, this province located in the Visayas...Read more