Dive into the breathtaking lagoons and pristine beaches of El Nido, Palawan by signing up for island-hopping Tour A. This private day trip is for anyone who wants to explore and experience one of the best island destinations in the world.
Dubbed as the "Philippines' Last Frontier," El Nido consistently ranks in travel magazines as one of the most beautiful islands in the world. It is composed of 45 islands and islets scattered on the coast of the Bacuit archipelago in the westernmost province of the Philippines. On this island-hopping tour, you will enjoy exclusive use of the tour boat as you visit Shimizu Island, Payong Payong, Secret Lagoon, Seven Commandos, and Abmin Coral Reef.
Your tour begins once you are picked up from your accommodation in El Nido town proper. You will head to the port where your boat and tour guide awaits. Board your boat and listen up as your guide briefs you on the day’s itinerary. You will also be provided with the life-jacket, strap it on and prepare for a fun-filled day.
Savor the cruise through the clear waters of Palawan to the entrance of the Secret Lagoon. This body of water is considered as El Nido’s crown jewel. The limestone cliffs towering over the sparkling turquoise waters is definitely a sight to behold. Plunge into the water, snap some photos and take in the beauty of the lagoon before heading to your next destination.
You will also visit the Seven Commandos Beach. Named after seven Japanese soldiers who lived on the island after World War II, Seven Commandos Island boasts a long stretch of fine white sand beach lined with coconut trees. Make the most out of this tropical paradise; lounge by the shore, sunbathe and dip into crystal clear waters of Seven Commandos beach.
For your lunch stop-over, you will be making your way to Shimizu Island. Explore the island’s white sand beach and majestic rock formations while the complimentary picnic lunch is being prepared. If Shimizu Island is too crowded, Payong Payong Beach is a great alternative. It is one of the beautiful white-sand beaches on Miniloc Island. Enjoy your picnic lunch of grilled seafood and other local delicacies in one of these beaches.
You will also have the chance to snorkel at Abmin Coral Reef. Strap on your goggles and dive into the sparkling waters are teeming with marine life. Be amazed by the vibrant fishes and corals of El Nido. Palawan.
Experience the laidback beach life and see for yourself why island hopping in El Nido is so popular. Check the availability by choosing a date above.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishment accept credit and debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Weather Dependent.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.