Discover the beauty of Villa Escudero Plantations & Resort in Tiaong, Quezon with this sightseeing tour from Manila. If you want to commune with nature for a day and get away from the hectic city life, then this guided tour is a definite must-book.
After your driver fetches you from Starbucks at SM Mall of Asia Complex Harbor Drive, you will head south to the province of Quezon, where the resort is located. Villa Escudero is one of the Philippines' premier resorts. It was originally a private plantation of sugarcane in the 1880s, owned by Don Placido Escudero and his wife Dona Claudia Marasigan. By the 1900s, their son, Don Arsenio Escudero, began converting the farm into a coconut plantation, and it had remained that way until today. Villa Escudero features coconut groves, a waterfall restaurant, a private museum, and a Philippine experience show, where both local and foreign visitors can discover the Filipino culture.
Once you arrive at the resort, you can visit the large 2,000 acre of the plantations. You will also see the performances of a local band and take a look at the historical artifacts, antique furniture, and World War II relics from the Escudero family at the resort’s museum. Feel free to go bamboo rafting at the resort, as well.
After exploring the plantation, go on and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the restaurant with the Labasin Dam Cascade in the backdrop. Dig into the hearty meal consisting of chicken tinola soup, a roast chicken salad, beef caldereta, tilapia grilled, and pork barbecue, as well as a delicious dessert. You can then walk around the villa again before taking a dip in the spring pools.
Explore the distinctive culture and heritage of the Philippines in Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort in Tiaong, Quezon with this day tour from Manila. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Drinks are not included but may be availed and paid for on site.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.