Discover the lesser-known but equally beautiful beaches of Cadlao Island in El Nido Palawan on island-hopping tour D. This is for anyone who wants to experience El Nido’s majestic islands and coves without the crowd. On this tour, you will enjoy exclusive use of the tour boat to travel to Paradise Beach, Cadlao Lagoon, Pasandigan Cove, and Nat Nat Beach.
The tour begins once you’re picked up from your accommodation in El Nido town proper. You will meet your tour guide at the port. Board your assigned boat and listen up as your guide briefs you on the day’s itinerary, as well as the rules for responsible tourism. You will also be provided with the life-jacket, strap it on, and savor the cruise to Cadlao Island.
Cadlao Island can easily be seen from El Nido town, making it less popular for most visitors who prefer visiting islands and islets farther away. Cadlao’s highest peak stands at 609 meters above sea level; it is often the backdrop for stunning sunset photos taken from town. Because it’s not as popular as the destinations in Tours A, B, and C, you won’t find as many tourists in its spectacular beaches and coves.
You will get to visit Cadlao Lagoon, also known as Ubugun Cove. Snorkel in the shallow coral gardens of Cadlao Lagoon and be amazed by the spectacular underwater scenery. Afterward, you will head to Paradise Beach. You can explore the small strip of fine white sand beach and groves of coconut trees. Jump into the waters for a swim or just enjoy the view of Bacuit Bay from the shore.
Next up is Pasandigan Cove, a tropical paradise of coconut trees, white sand, and emerald green waters, and gigantic limestone walls. Enjoy the complimentary picnic lunch prepared by the beach. Your last destination is Natnat Beach, another small cove on Cadlao Island that’s not most traveler’s radar. With its towering limestone cliffs, clear blue waters, and white sandy beach, this postcard-worthy island is perfect for sunbathing. Don’t forget to take photos!
Enjoy some spectacular beaches of El Nido minus the crowd by booking this Cadlao Island tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Infants and children up to 2 years old are free of charge.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishment accept credit and debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Weather Dependent.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.