Hop on board to explore the best beaches in El Nido, Palawan. The islands you’ll visit are highly recommended by locals and tourists alike, making this day tour ideal for anyone who wants to experience a postcard-worthy tropical island paradise.
After being picked up early in the morning at your accommodation in El Nido town. You will then make your way to the port where you'll meet your tour guide who will discuss the itinerary and the rules and regulation for responsible tourism. After the orientation, you will board a boat and make your way to your first destination.
Your first stop is the Hidden Beach, a destination with soft white sand and crystal clear waters. This secluded spot is perfect for swimming, relaxing, and getting a tan.
Next, you will head to Matinloc Island, where you can find a shrine and other religious structures on the beach. Hike up to a view deck built around the cliffs to get a picture-perfect view of the sea framed by limestone rocks. Take pictures of this panoramic view before heading to your next destination.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience when you visit the Secret Beach next, a site accessible only by a small opening in the rocks from the sea. Your boatmen will assist you as you swim through the small cave opening underwater.
Finally, you will head to your last destination for this trip: Helicopter Island, one of the filming locations of the Hollywood film Bourne Legacy. Named because of its shape, this island also looks like a camel, a dolphin, or even a dinosaur, depending on how you look at it. See for yourself and decide what form it resembles the most. Once you get there, feel free to swim or relax on the beautiful white sand and rocky beachfront.
This El Nido island hopping tour C comes with a festive picnic lunch the locals will prepare for you on one of your beach stops. For the best experience, eat the sumptuous feast of grilled local seafood and local delicacies with your bare hands.
Prepare yourself for a whole day of island hopping and checking out secret beaches in this bestselling tour in Palawan. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- Infants and children up to 2 years old are free of charge.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishment accept credit and debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Weather Dependent.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.