Hop onboard to explore the best beaches in El Nido, Palawan on island-hopping Tour C. The islands you’ll visit are highly recommended by locals and tourists alike. On this tour, you will enjoy exclusive use of the tour boat to travel to Hidden Beach, Matinloc Island, Secret Beach, and Helicopter Island. This tour is for anyone who wants to experience a postcard-worthy tropical island escapade.
The tour begins once you’re picked up from your accommodation in El Nido town proper. You will meet your tour guide at the port where your boat also awaits. Climb aboard and listen up as your guide briefs you on the day’s itinerary, as well as the rules for responsible tourism. You will also be provided with the life-jacket, strap it on and prepare for a fun-filled island-hopping experience.
Your first stop is the Hidden Beach. Once you arrive, savor the soft white sand and crystal clear waters of Hidden Beach. This secluded spot is perfect for swimming, relaxing, and getting a tan. Next, you will head to Matinloc Island. Hike up to the viewing deck to get a breathtaking view of the sea framed by Matinloc’s limestone rock formations. Take pictures of this panoramic view before heading to your next destination.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience when you visit the Secret Beach, a site accessible only by a small opening in the rocks from the sea. Your boatmen will assist you as you swim through the small cave opening underwater. Once you get through, make the most of the crystal clear waters and swim to your heart’s delight.
Finally, you will make your way to Helicopter Island. This island is called so because its shape resembles that of a helicopter. The island is also famous for being one of the filming locations of the Hollywood film Bourne Legacy. Once you get there, swim or relax on the beautiful white sand and rocky beachfront.
This island-hopping tour comes with a festive picnic lunch that the locals will prepare for you on one of your beach stops. For the best experience, savor the sumptuous feast of grilled seafood and local delicacies with your bare hands.
Prepare yourself for a whole day of island hopping to the El Nido’s secret beaches in this bestselling tour. Check the availability by choosing a date above.
- Infants and children up to 2 years old are free of charge.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishment accept credit and debit cards and ATMs may be limited.
- Weather Dependent.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.