Go on an exhilarating water ride by joining this UFO inflatable activity in Boracay that comes with a 15-minute use of the round inflatable sofa, speedboat transfers, complete safety gear, and the services of a guide. This tour is perfect for anyone, especially small groups seeking a thrilling activity they can do together. You can choose to book anytime between 9 AM to 4 PM, so plan your trip carefully.
You will first meet your guide at D’Mall McDonald’s, where you will ride a speedboat transfer going to the activity site. Take note if it’s Amihan season, you will start at Astoria Station 1 Beachfront. If it’s Habagat season, you will start at Bulabog Beach. Wear your safety gear while your guide explains how this activity works. After the briefing, you will now start boarding the UFO with your group or together with other people.
The UFO, an inflatable round sofa that resembles a spaceship, is pulled by a speedboat. For the last several years, riding the UFO has become one of the most popular water sports on the beach. You may choose between a calm ride or an aggressive one that involves jumping over waves for a more thrilling adventure.
As you glide through Boracay waters, enjoy the pace and the surge of the sea wind on your face. The UFO will be towed by the speedboat, so hang on for the thrill of it. Have fun for the rest of the 15-minute ride before heading back to your hotel.
Experience a unique water excursion in Boracay by joining this UFO water activity. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pick-up and drop off, please proceed to D'mall Southwest Office.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with health problems please message us first if you will be allowed to join the activity depending on the situation.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 8 years old and above only but will still depend on the kids' height.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.