Fly high above the waters of Boracay in this one of a kind recreational activity. This tour is perfect for adventure-seekers who want to get a panoramic view of Boracay Island while being lifted into the air.
Your driver will pick you up at your accommodation in Boracay Island. Once ready, you’ll be brought to the activity area where your assigned instructor will meet you. Your instructor will give a short, detailed briefing on the nature of the activity. Strap on your life jacket and safety gear, and hop on the boat that will take you to the main activity platform.
Boracay is one of the most famous islands in the Philippines. It is well-known for its pristine white sand beaches, tropical vibe, and various water sport activities. Parasailing is one of the most thrilling adventures you can try while in Boracay. It's not a physically demanding activity, so it's the perfect activity for any kind of traveler.
Your guide will secure you in a harness attached to a colorful parachute. Brace yourself for an adrenaline rush like no other as you are launched skyward. Enjoy the aerial view as you soar above the water. Then, get ready to be pulled down by the speedboat so your feet can catch the waves.
If you’re feeling adventurous, bring out your action camera to capture the whole experience. Your instructor will be with you during the duration of the tour. Enjoy the activity before you go back to your accommodation in Boracay Island.
Get your dose of adrenaline rush and sign up for this fun-filled parasailing activity in Boracay. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up within Stations 1 to 3 only. Otherwise, meet up at Astoria Station 1 Front Beach. No hotel drop-off.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with health problems are not allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 8 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.