Hang on tight for an exciting jet ski ride at the Royal Island Watersports in Coron. This tour is perfect for adventure junkies looking for challenging water activities while staying on the island.
The tour will begin as you meet our coordinator at the Zipline Lualhati Park in the morning. From there, you'll be boarding a speedboat that will take you to the Royal Island Watersports off the coast of Coron. While on your way, appreciate the wonderful view of the pristine blue waters.
Upon arrival on the island, you will have a short briefing on jet ski safety regulations, along with the basics of driving the jet ski. You will then be provided with a life-jacket before you choose which jet ski package to avail. You can try the 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or one hour jet ski ride. Once you’re settled, you will then begin cruising across the waters of Coron as you enjoy the cool sea breeze brushing your skin.
After the experience, you'll have the freedom to enjoy the other amenities in the water park, such as the sitting deck overlooking the sea where you can relax and sit around with your friends and the infinity pool where you can take a quick dip. For an exciting time, you may also use their clear bottom kayaks to wade across the sea and enjoy the astonishing view of the water paradise beneath you.
You may also opt to try their other water activities or just relax and have time for yourself, take pictures, swim, or sunbathe. The tour offers a scheduled drop-off where you have the freedom when you would like to be taken back to the city proper.
Enjoy a day of land and water adventure when you join this jet ski experience at the Royal Island Watersports in Coron. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit card and ATMs may be limited.
- All riders must be 16 years old and above.
- Booking is 1 person, 1 Jetski policy.
- Back riding is not allowed since jetski is similar to motorcycle. (If you ride it the first time with passenger at the back, chances are you may fall off and get hurt , and damage to the jetski may occur due to flipping and water can get inside. For safety, we recommend that guests ride the jetski for solo driving only.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.
- Please avoid bringing important personal belongings as we do not have lockers for storage.
- Drop off schedule are between: 9:30 AM/ 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM/ 2:30 PM/ 5:30 PM. Just approach one of the staff for the chosen drop off time.