Embark on a relaxing and breathtaking adventure in the southern part of Luzon Island in the Philippines with this two-day package that comes with land and sea transportations, meals, a camping tent, entrance fees, and other essential charges.
This tour is designed for those seeking the right place to rejuvenate and have fun at the same time without having to worry about travel planning. This vacation package will have your accommodations, transportations, entrance fees, and more arranged for you.
On the first day, your transportation service will pick you up at Manila and drive you to Catanauan town in Quezon province. Quezon is one of the top destinations in the country owing to its unspoiled natural features, including serene beaches, paradise-like islands, lush forests, and more.
The Catanauan Cove will be your home for two days and one night. There, you’ll be camping out and enjoying various amenities and facilities, including cottages, swimming pools, a bar, a restaurant, and a spa. You may also avail the water activities at the site like boating, paddleboarding, snorkeling, and more.
In addition to this, you’ll be treated to complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the resort. This two-day vacation package even comes with an island-hopping tour of Marinduque, a neighboring province of Quezon. Your reserved boat will take you to some of Marinduque’s most iconic attractions.
On the last day, you’ll leave Catanauan Cove and have a tour of Girasoles Flower Farm before you travel back to the metropolitan area. Your van will drop you off at your hotel in the city.
Treat yourself to a convenient and laid-back beach getaway in Catanauan, Quezon, when you book this two-day tour package. Check availability by choosing a date.
After getting picked up from Manila Bay or around Makati City, you will embark on a trip to Catanauan Cove, a serene destination in the village of Paraiso in Quezon province.
Along the way, you’ll make a stopover for a midnight meal. You will then get back on the road and head directly to the campsite.
Climb on your prearranged boat and sail off to some of the top attractions of Marinduque province. Your tour will begin at Palad Sandbar, where you’ll find powdery white sand surrounded by clear turquoise waters.
Your next stop is Ungab Rock Formation, Marinduque’s most picturesque natural monument. Snap great photos under the massive arched rock before you head to El Marinduqueno’s Resort, where you can enjoy more sea and take more pictures.
After that, you will return to Catanauan Cove for some free time. Your complimentary lunch will be ready upon your arrival. You can then spend the rest of the day trying water sports (add-on options), including snorkeling, kayaking, and horseback riding.
You can also have a relaxing massage at the in-house spa or enjoy drinks at the bar. Before you head to bed, you’ll get to savor a complimentary dinner at the restaurant.
You will be treated to a complimentary breakfast on the second day. After packing up, you’ll return to Manila. You’ll have stopovers along the way: the first one will be a lunch break, and the second one will be a visit to Girasoles Flower Farm.
- Optional Activities may be availed on site at the guest's account. Meals outside of those mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.