Experience the exhilaration of getting drenched in the crystal clear waters of Boracay when you book this banana boat adventure. This is perfect for travelers looking for an exciting recreational activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family or group of friends.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Boracay Island at Stations 1 to 3 only, otherwise, proceed to Astoria front-beach Station 1 and dropped off at the activity area. You will meet your tour coordinator and hop on the boat that will take you to the jump-off platform. Before starting the activity, you will be briefed on the safety regulations and instructions of the tour. Strap on the lifevest provided and brace yourself for a fun-filled time.
The banana boat ride is one of the most popular activities in Boracay. Similar to a water sled, this yellow-colored and the banana-shaped inflatable boat is attached to a speedboat that will pull all of you to the deeper waters at high speed.
The ride will test your balance so make sure to hold on tight! Feel the adrenaline rush as the banana boat speeds through the water during this fifteen-minute activity. Enjoy the ride and laugh along when someone is sent flying off the banana boat. It's normal to fall off the banana boat. After all, the main goal of the activity is to tip you over with a big splash. Try to keep your balance with your feet resting on the flanking tubes to get a full experience
Feel free to take photos or videos with your underwater camera to record this exciting experience. After the activity, you’ll be brought back to the activity area so you can head back to your accommodation in Boracay Island.
Take your Boracay Island adventure to the next level by signing up for this fun banana boat activity. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up within Stations 1 to 3 only. Otherwise, meet up at Astoria Station 1 Front Beach. No hotel drop-off.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with health problems are not allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 8 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.