Take your Boracay escapade up a notch and sign up for this exhilarating jetski experience. Get the chance to feel the thrill of riding a jet ski across the sparkling waters of Boracay. This private tour package is perfect for travelers who want to add more excitement to their Boracay vacation or tick off riding a jet ski from their bucket list. You can choose to have a 15-minute, 30-minute, or 1-hour jet ski experience.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Boracay and dropped off at the activity area where your guide awaits you. Listen closely as your guide teaches you the basic instructions and safety regulations. You will be taught how to operate the throttle, the braking system, the emergency shut off, and many more. Do not be afraid to ask questions before starting the day’s activity.
After the briefing, hop on your jetski. You will be provided with a life vest, so strap it on, and brace for an exciting activity ahead. Feeling nervous or excited is normal, remember what you were taught and you’ll be sure to have a fun-filled experience. Place both of your hands on the jetski’s handlebars and start pushing the throttle slowly. Get comfortable before gradually increasing your speed.
Remember that practice makes perfect, and it’s okay to begin as slow as possible to avoid accidents. Operating a jet ski requires patience and presence of mind. As with any activity, exercise caution and be smart. Stay within your comfort zone before trying out advanced maneuvers such as jumping wakes.
Once you’ve found your pace, it’s time to start enjoying. Navigate the pristine waters of Boracay; feel the salty sea breeze, the splashing waves, and savor the adrenaline rush. You will want to document your extraordinary experience. Don’t be shy to ask your instructor to snap photos or take a video as you glide across the waves.
Experience the exhilaration of riding a jet ski across the waters of Boracay by booking this private tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off within stations 1 to 3. Otherwise, please proceed to D'mall Southwest Office.
- For safety purposes, pregnant women and people with health problems please message us first if you will be allowed to join the activity depending on the situation.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 18 years old and above only One Jet Ski unit may be used by 2 guests.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.