Put on your trekking shoes and explore three majestic caves of Mabinay in Negros Oriental on this spelunking tour from Dumaguete. This tour is perfect for travelers looking for an exciting eco-adventure just a few hours from Dumaguete City. Mabinay, also known as the “Cave Town”, boasts several caves both beginners and veteran spelunkers can enjoy.
The tour begins after you are picked up by your guide in Dumaguete City. Your guide will give you a brief rundown of the day's activities. You will also be provided with safety gear such as caving helmets and lights for your spelunking tour.
The first cave you will explore is the Crystal Cave. It is one of the most beautiful caves found in Mabinay because of its crystal-like rock formations. This adventure will surely work up an appetite, so enjoy the snacks and refreshments that comes with your tour package.
Prepare to cross a stream on your way to the next two caves —Panligawan and Pandalihan Caves. You can easily access these two caves using stone steps and without using any heavy equipment. Marvel at stalactites, stalagmites, and other rock formations find inside.
After caving, take a dip at Mabinay Springs. It is a refreshing way to cap off your spelunking experience. A complimentary lunch is also included in this tour. Enjoy your meal before heading back to Dumaguete City.
Go on a spelunking adventure visit some of the beautiful caves found in Mabinay. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.