Add excitement to your Palawan holiday with this island hopping tour that will let you explore the exhilarating display of El Nido’s natural raw beauty. This shared island hopping Tour B appeals to nature lovers and adventure seekers who are in search of the perfect beach and cave adventure combination.
You will meet your guide in Caera's Office in El Nido in the morning. From there, you will hop on the tour van and travel to Bacuit Bay where your boat awaits to take you to your first destination, Snake Island. Snake Island's name may be quite eerie, but the place is perfectly safe and has no snakes at all. It is called as such because of the shape of the curving sandbar that connects the island to the mainland. Enjoy walking on its beautiful white sand as you leave your footprints behind and experience the feeling of walking amidst the sea. The real beauty of the S-sandbar is much appreciated during low tide when the site is fully immersed.
After a relaxing stop at the sandbar, you might want to get your snorkeling gear ready for your second destination, Popolcan Island. This island is one of the best snorkeling sites in the province where you can experience the thriving marine life underneath the surface. Your snorkeling gear will also come in handy in Pinagbuyutan Island’s diving spots. The site is teeming with all kinds and colors of fishes which will surely be an Instagram-worthy underwater photo opportunity.
After enjoying El Nido’s waters, your boat will take you to Cudugnon Cave. The cave is an essential part of the province’s history as antique jewelry and pottery were discovered there. The cave boasts of high ceilings and beautiful rock formations made of stalactites and stalagmites.
Your tour will end in Cathedral Cave. Its name came from the general appearance of the cave from the inside where you will see an open chamber, high ceilings, and interior walls, making it look like a cathedral. The cave is surrounded by clear blue waters, but swimming is off-limits as venomous snakes are living in the area.
Combine five of the best spots of El Nido with this family-friendly escapade. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English. For other languages, contact us for availability and rates.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Mandatory Environmental Fee and/or User’s Fee to be paid directly in cash to the service provider.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.