Explore the beauty of El Nido, Palawan, with this island hopping tour that will take you to some of the best lagoon and island destinations in just one day. If you are an adventure seeker and love tropical getaways, this tour is a definite must-try.
The starting point of your trip is at El Nido town or Lio properties, where your private transfer will be waiting for you. You will then hit the road going to the jump-off point of Miniloc Island.
Upon reaching Miniloc, you will get on a boat and make your way towards your first destination, Big Lagoon. As you sail through the shallow emerald water of the lagoon, you will be greeted by the solid limestone cliffs standing hundreds of feet above you. You will be given ample time for a dip in the cold clear waters and photo op with the mysterious dark forest backdropping the long stretch of white sand beach and the abundant greenery surrounding the place.
After dropping by the Big Lagoon, you will then explore Shimizu Island, just a few minutes away. Aside from its unique name, people have fallen in love with the place because of its abundant and colorful marine life, making it the best spot for snorkeling.
From there, you will head to Entalula Island, a small and secluded island with a short stretch of immaculate white sand beach. The coastline of this island is dotted with limestone rock formations. Lie on the white sand and swim in the azure waters before calling it a day.
Soak in the sun and discover the green landscapes as you go from one island to another in this whole day island hopping trip in El Nido. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English. For other languages, contact us for availability and rates.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Mandatory Environmental Fee and/or User’s Fee to be paid directly in cash to the service provider.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats.