Get ready for an exciting island-hopping escapade as you visit some of the most beautiful sites in El Nido, Palawan. This shared island hopping Tour D is perfect for those wanting to visit breathtaking beaches, caves, and lagoons during their vacation trip on the island.
Your rendezvous will be at the Caera’s Office-Town Proper, where your driver and tour guide will be waiting for you. From there, you will be dropped off at El Nido Town Beach and will head straight to Miniloc Island aboard a boat. Once on the island, you will be guided to your first destination, the Small Lagoon.
The lagoon resembles a small swimming pool with calm greenish-blue water that sparkles when hit by the sun. Its location makes it the perfect spot for photo-ops as its perimeter is surrounded by limestone cliffs with greeneries growing on them. Feel free to dip in the pool to douse the heat. In addition to swimming, Miniloc Island also offers other activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
Afterward, your boat will take you to Pasandigan Beach in Cadlao Island. It is one of the diving sites included in your itinerary where plenty of astounding corals await. You will then make your way to Paradise Beach. From the name itself, the beach offers a paradise-like vibe as you wade in its turquoise water, get a tan on its white sand, or have a picnic under the shade of coconut trees.
After enjoying the seascape, you will head next to another famous attraction in Cadlao, the Ubugon Cave for a little spelunking. The unique formations of the stalactites and stalagmites inside the cave do not disappoint. Lastly, you will visit Natnat Beach to cap off the day. You can relax on its wide blanket of white sand, do underwater exploration, or take pictures with the limestone cliffs and walls.
Pack your swimwear and ready your beach gear for this full-day tour of Miniloc and Cadlao Islands in El Nido, Palawan. Check availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English. For other languages, contact us for availability and rates.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Mandatory Environmental Fee and/or User’s Fee to be paid directly in cash to the service provider
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on weather and tidal conditions. Tours will start only once operators are given permission to sail by the Local Government Unit (LGU) and the Philippine Coast Guard. Delays in start of tours or cancellation of tours affected by this is beyond the service providers’ control.
- Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon are no longer allowed to be toured on the same day as part of the policies of the Protected Area Management Board (PAMB) of El Nido.
- Limitation to the number of tourists, boats, kayaks and time of stay in El Nido lagoons are strictly enforced by the PAMB. Delays affected by this is beyond the tour operators’ control.
- A mandatory user fee of PHP 200 per person is collected by PAMB for every entry to the Secret Beach, Big Lagoon and Small Lagoon.
- Single use-plastics are banned in El Nido island tours. Please bring reusable water bottles or tumblers.
- All visitors are required to bring their own trash back to the boats