2-Day Bataan Playa La Caleta Resort Glamping for Family with Picnic Breakfast
Go on a quick getaway with your family to Bataan and enjoy a comfortable stay at the Playa La Caleta Resort with this 2-day glamping vacation package. Plan your trip hassle-free as this package already comes with a 1-night stay in the resort's Family Glamping Tent good for five people, welcome drinks, and a picnic-style breakfast. This package is perfect for families who want a change of scenery from city life since the resort boasts a white-sand beach.
Once you arrive at the resort, an employee will help you check in to your air-conditioned Family Glamping Tent. While you check-in, you and your family will also receive refreshing welcome drinks. Afterward, you will be escorted to your air-conditioned Family Glamping Tent that has a great view of the property's natural spring pools and lush greeneries.
Your tent features a one queen-sized bed, two single beds, a sofa bed, and a loft with a mattress. In addition, each bed is prepared with blankets, pillows, and a mosquito net to protect you from unwanted bites. As glamping is often considered an elevated camping experience, your tent also comes with two air-conditioning units and a flat-screen TV.
The tent has been equipped with a bathroom complete with a shower, heater, sink, toilet, and bidet. Meanwhile, to keep your food fresh, you can store them in the tent's 2-door refrigerator. When you step out of your tent, you will find a reclining bed, hammock, chairs, and a table on your veranda that you can lounge on to enjoy the tropical atmosphere.
After settling down, you can explore the resort and even try out add-on activities such as watersports, outdoor sports, or family games.
The next day, you will be served a delicious picnic-style breakfast. Take your time and enjoy your meal while surrounded by the verdant trees. Once you've finished your food and packed your bags, you will check out of the resort, marking the end of your vacation.
Immerse in the natural beauty of Bataan with this 2-day family glamping tour package. Check availability by choosing a date.
Day 1 - Day 1: Check-in at Glamping Tent & Free Time + Optional Add-on Activities
Day 2 - Day 2: Picnic Breakfast, Departure and Check-out
What to bring
Good to know
Playa La Caleta (which means “Beach Cove”) or PLC for short, is an eco-tourism resort with a 100-hectare cove. Located in the municipality of Morong in the province of Bataan, it has a 1-kilometer white sand beach at the front, lush mountain jungle/forest in the middle and 3 waterfalls at the back. On the left side of the cove is also a 1-hectare islet, called Miguelito Island. PLC advocates sustainable tourism through its monthly beach cleanups, eco-camps, eco-brick program, ban on single use plastic, tree planting, marine turtle, giant clam & resident eagle conservation efforts.
Directions to Playa La Caleta
At present, there are 2 ways to get to Playa La Caleta: Land or Boat Ride.
During Habagat Season (June to September), you may use the PLC access road. It is highly suggested to use an SUV, AUV or Van. Parking for these vehicles at PLC parking is free. However, for Sedans, there is an overnight parking fee of Php 200.00 per car at the PLC Highway Parking Area. PLC Shuttle can have the guests brought to PLC via shuttle with corresponding fees:
Roundtrip Shuttle Service (Max. of 4pax)
Php 200.00 (Min. of 4pax)
Php 300.00 (Min. of 2-3pax)
Php 600.00 (Min. of 1pax)
For those who would want to avail of boat ride instead, boat transfer is Php 1,000.00 one way maximum of 8pax (If weather permits).
Resort Rules & Regulations
For a clean, safe and enjoyable stay at PLC, all guests must follow the House Rules and Regulations:
1. Registration: Guests must present a valid ID card upon check-in or use of any resort service. Registration must include name of the guest, passport number with country of origin (for foreign guests), address, phone number & email, and written signature.
2. For Overnight Guests, Check-in time is 2:00pm; Check-out time is 10:00am: Late checkout requests are only up to 12:00pm, and require notice 24 hours prior to checkout, and this extension of stay shall be subject to room availability.
3. Management shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury or loss within the resort, as well as for any loss of personal property; guests are advised to secure their children, seniors, personal belongings and valuables.
4. Be considerate of other guests: Lights-out policy on the island is strictly at 10:00pm; all forms of alcoholic drinking sessions on the island must end by 12:00am midnight.
5. Noise Pollution: Please be courteous to other guests by keeping noise to a minimum in resort premises and refrain from loud music and noise from 10:00pm to 9:00am.
6. Waste Disposal: Being an eco-resort, please practice the LEAVE NO TRACE policy. Please segregate & throw your trash in the garbage containers. Guests are also encouraged to bring back home with them their non-biodegradable garbage upon check-out.
7. Bonfire: Personal and direct-to-sand bonfires are not allowed. Register & request from the office our staff-assisted bonfires which use metal drums and fallen wood.
8. Hazardous goods: Gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, etc brought by guests to the resort are strictly prohibited. Strictly no cooking of any form is allowed inside the tent room/gazebo/cottage.
9. Respect Wildlife & Leave what you find: Applies to wildlife 7 marine life, flora or fauna on the island. No fishing.
10. Smoking in common areas is strictly prohibited.
11. Pets: Dogs and other pet animals of guests are strictly prohibited.