Experience gliding across the air with this solo flyer parasailing tour in Coron, Palawan. Taking you from the mainland to the Royal Island Watersports, this package is perfect for adrenaline-junkies wanting to spice up their vacation on the island.
In the morning, you will meet your coordinator at the Zipline Lualhati Park. From there, you will ride a speedboat to transfer you from the city proper to Royal Island Watersports. The staff at the waterpark will then brief you upon your arrival and discuss with you the safety regulations of the activity.
After the short orientation, you will then begin your 15-minute parasailing experience. Put on your life vests and let the staff strap you safely onto the parasail. You will then wait as the speedboat picks up the speed. Before you know it, you will be soaring high in the air.
Marvel at the panoramic view of Coron’s beautiful sea and islands while you’re several feet up. Make sure to take tons of photos, too. For a more exciting time, you'll be treated to a water dip as the staff reels you back into the speedboat.
After the activity, you can try the waterpark’s other amenities, such as swimming to your heart’s content in their floating sea pool or directly in the sea, rest around their sitting deck, or sunbathe. You may opt to avail of the complimentary unlimited use of the clear bottom kayak, too. Paddle around the waterpark while enjoying the vibrant marine life underneath you. Returning to Coron’s town proper is by batches, so you may inform one of our staff what time you'd like to return to the drop-off point.
Witness the aerial view of Coron Island when you join this solo flyer parasailing tour at the Royal Island Watersports. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs can be limited.
- Children aged 4-14 is not allowed for solo flyer and must be accompanied by an adult during the parasail flight of double flyer or triple flyer.
- Please avoid bringing important personal belongings as we do not have lockers for storage.
- Drop off schedule are between: 9:30 AM/ 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM/ 2:30 PM/ 5:30 PM. Just approach one of the staff for the chosen drop off time.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.