Coron, Palawan — Spice up your vacation in Coron, Palawan as you experience gliding to the air when you avail this parasailing tour. This tour is perfect for adrenaline-junkies wanting to experience an exciting activity on the island of Coron.
Meet your coordinator and fellow joiners at the agreed time at the Zipline Lualhati Park, from there you will ride a speedboat to transfer you from the city proper to Royal Island Watersports. Upon arriving, you will first have a short orientation about the activity that you will be doing.
After the short orientation, you will have a 15-minute parasailing experience. You have the option to do it solo, by pair, or by threes. Life jackets will be given before you settle in your parasail. The experience will begin as you soar high in the air before you even know it. Marvel at the panoramic view of Coron’s beautiful sea and islands. For a more exciting time, you'll be treated to a water dip during the activity.
After the activity, you can try Royal Island’s other amenities, such as swimming to your heart’s content in their floating sea pool or directly in the sea, rest around their sitting deck, or sunbathe.
Sail through Coron’s seas via a clear bottom kayak to give you a thrilling experience while you paddle around the area. The use of kayak is unlimited so paddle to your heart's content. Returning to Coron’s town proper is by batches, so you may inform one of our staff what time you'd like to return to the drop-off point.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind chance to witness the aerial view of Coron Island when you join this parasailing tour. Check availability by choosing a date above.
- Not all establishment accept credit or debit cards and ATMs can be limited.
- Children aged 4-14 is not allowed for solo flyer and must be accompanied by an adult during the parasail flight of double flyer or triple flyer.
- Please avoid bringing important personal belongings as we do not have lockers for storage.
- Drop off schedule are between: 9:30 AM/ 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM/ 2:30 PM/ 5:30 PM. Just approach one of the staff for the chosen drop off time.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.