Indulge in the refreshing scents of an aroma massage during your vacation in Boracay Island with this package. This is a perfect experience for travelers looking for another way to unwind during their getaway, as the session uses aromatherapy to help ease your body of any tension. Along with the one-hour massage, this experience also comes with private roundtrip transfers from D'Mall to the assigned spa location.
Make your way to D'Mall on the day of your appointment to wait for your private shuttle to the designated spa for your treatment. Your assigned spa will be based on availability during your chosen schedule. When you arrive at the spa, the staff will assist you and guide you to your massage bed. Afterward, an experienced massage therapist will begin your one-hour session.
As the room fills up with the scent of the plant-based oils, let your body relax and take in the soothing scents. Aside from providing a calming atmosphere, the oils also help keep your body moisturized to avoid any friction that could aggravate your skin during the massage. While your therapist uses different movements and strokes to target any knots in your body, the smells of the essential oils will also assist in helping your muscles loosen up.
Aside from applying the oils directly onto your skin, the therapist may also place a few drops inside diffusers to add to the overall ambiance of your session. The oils and different combinations of scents they produce may aid in decreasing symptoms caused by stress as well, leaving you revitalized as your session ends.
Following the one-hour massage, a driver will arrive to bring you back to D'Mall.
Treat yourself to a refreshing massage complete with essential oils and aromatherapy by booking this package. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pick-up, meet up at D'mall Southwest and your guide will take you to your appointment.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 7 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.