Marvel at the vibrant and bustling sights of the metropolitan center of the Philippines, Metro Manila, with this private helicopter tour. Take your city adventure to a new level and see the busy cities from a bird's eye view.
Metro Manila is a colorful and loud destination in the Philippines. You can find here the capital city of Manila, the financial city of Makati, the entertainment city of Pasay, and more! Get a unique experience and explore Metro Manila on a helicopter. Soar high among the metro’s tall skyscrapers and hover above the city’s most famous landmarks like the lush Bonifacio Global City, the hip Makati City, and the energetic Entertainment City and Manila Bay area!
Level up your Metro Manila tour with this helicopter ride. Check the availability by choosing a date.
Type of Aircraft: McDonnell-Douglas (MD500E//3-seater)
- The tour requires minimum of 2 passengers and maximum of 3 passengers.
- All flights depart from/arrive at the AirTaxi.ph Manila Hangar.
- Duration includes transport, preparation and activity.
- The Helicopter Ride has noise levels of up to 103 DB similar to motorcycles, power lawn mowers or jackhammers, and may be too loud for infants below 3 years old. Infants below 3 years old require consent of the Parent or Legal Guardian prior the flight, and must sit on the lap of the Parent or Legal Guardian for the duration of the flight.
- Each passenger must sit on their own respective seat for safety purposes. Only Children below 3 years of age may sit on the lap of their parent or legal guardian.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions it may be necessary to postpone the flight for your own safety. We will work with you to reschedule for another day and time at your soonest convenience.