Come along and discover the top tourist spots found in Iligan City. This private day tour is perfect for travelers who want to visit the cultural sites of Iligan as well as witness the beauty of its beautiful water formations.
Your tour will start once your driver picks you up from your accommodation in Cagayan de Oro. Listen up as your tour guide briefs you on the day's itinerary. Sit back and relax as you make your way to your first destination.
You will head straight to the popular Divine Mercy Shrine in El Salvador. The shrine is popular for being a pilgrimage site for many Divine Mercy devotees. As you approach the church, you will immediately see the 50-foot Jesus Divine Mercy statue, one of the tallest statues in the world. Feel free to walk around the shrine, say a little prayer, or take beautiful photos around the area.
Afterward, you'll stop by at the Macaraeg-Macapagal Ancestral House. This heritage home served as the residences of the two Philippine presidents – Diosdado Macapagal and daughter Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. A number of valuable gifts from all over the world, as well as memorabilia, are displayed around the house.
Next up is Initao’s Lasang Secret Garden in Misamis Oriental. This next stop is popular for being an environmental-friendly destination. Initao’s Lasang Secret Garden is surrounded by trees and scenic views. This eco-adventure park also boasts a 100-meter treetop boardwalk, an 80-foot spiral staircase, 5five hanging bridges, and a 120-meter zipline. Take this chance to commune with nature or try out the exciting facilities.
You will also stop by the Timoga Spring Pool. Swim and enjoy fun water activities to your heart’s content. Afterward, a sumptuous lunch of Iligan’s famous lechon will be served. Savor your meal and recharge your energy before you proceed to your next destination.
Depending on weather conditions, you will get to visit some of the majestic falls in Iligan such as Ma. Cristina Falls and Tinago Falls. For a more exciting and fun time, take a short dip. Take creative photos at the two falls before your driver brings you back to your accommodation.
Join this day tour to explore Iligan’s top cultural and natural attractions. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs can be limited.
- Ma. Cristina Falls is subject to the facility management's approval. Being the source of electricity in Iligan and nearby cities, the facility's security is of topmost priority. In case permission to visit the facility is disapproved, Mimbalot Falls will be added to the itinerary as replacement
- Tinago Falls is not advisable for Senior Citizen and those who suffer from heart ailments.
- Travel time to Iligan City from Cagayan De Oro City is 3 hours per way.
- Set lunch highlights Iligan's delicacy which includes Lechon (Roasted Pig).