Superb service, ultimate privacy, and sweeping views await you with this Coron Island Hopping Private Speedboat Tour! Ideal for honeymooners, small groups, or anyone who just wants to enjoy paradise in sweet serenity, let this private tour make your dream getaway a reality.
You will be picked from your hotel or accommodation within Coron town and you will soon be taken to a lush speedboat — just you or your own group, boatman, and licensed tour guide. Speeding along crystal-clear ocean waters, your first stop will be the mystical Kayangan Lake. Revered by the tribespeople living in Coron, Kayangan Lake has maintained its pristine conditions: turquoise waters that shine on sunny days and surrounded by dramatic limestone karsts. It has also been regarded as one of the cleanest bodies of water in the entire country.
From here, you will be taken to Twin Lagoons, another stunning destination at the heart of Coron. As its name suggests, it is a pair of dazzling blue-green lagoons with waters clear as glass, you can see right through the area’s white sand and abundant corals while cruising along. Towering rock formations surround, adding some drama to the whole experience.
Next on the itinerary is Banol Beach, a small pocket of beach with powdery, white sand. A packed lunch included in the tour will be served here, with blue waters as your view and limestone cliff for a backdrop.
As you are fully loaded up, it is time for some underwater adventure. You will be taken to the Coral Garden. The name speaks for itself: a perfect spot for snorkeling with its treasure trove of sprawling corals and abundant marine life including clownfish and sea stars.
Concluding this private tour is a stop at the Coron Youth Club or CYC Beach. With its long stretch of sugary, white sand, it is ideal for a last-minute tanning session. For those wanting to keep a memory of this beautiful journey, CYC Beach has rock formations and mangrove trees dotting the waters perfect for photo ops.
If you wish to enjoy a slice of paradise at your own pace and peace, this private speedboat tour around Coron is definitely the choice for you. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.
- Participants are advised not to wear accessories or pieces of jewelry that might get lost during the activity
- Participants aged 18+ must sign a waiver before participating. An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 1-17.
- Speedboat maximum capacity is 7 persons only
- The tour is not suitable for PWDs, pregnant women, and people with serious medical conditions
- You are allowed to bring your own food and drinks during the speedboat ride.
- You can also choose to end your tour early if you have other itineraries within the day. Just inform your tour guide and driver.
- If the sea is too rough, the tour may be cancelled. If the winds are too strong, the tour may also be cancelled. In such cases, you will be given the option to reschedule or get a full refund.
- The itinerary is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice depending on tide and weather conditions.