Hang on tight for an exciting jet ski ride in Coron, Palawan. This tour is perfect for travelers looking for challenging water activities to do while staying on the island. It is inclusive of either 30 minutes or 60 minutes (1 hour) jet ski ride, life jacket equipment, and services of a guide.
The tour will begin as you meet our guide at the Coron Harbon Square at your preferred time. From there, you will be boarding a speedboat that will take you to the Royal Island Watersports off the coast of Coron. While on your way, appreciate the wonderful view of the pristine blue waters.
Upon arrival on the island, you will have a short briefing on jet ski safety regulations, along with the basics of driving the jet ski. You will then be provided with a life-jacket before you choose which jet ski package to avail of. You can try the 30 minutes or 60 minutes (1 hour) jet ski ride.
Once you’re settled, you will then begin cruising across the waters of Coron as you enjoy the cool sea breeze brushing your skin. Make sure to place your hands on the bars tight and put your feet in the footrests properly. Increase your acceleration once you finally get the hang of the activity.
After the fun and thrilling jet ski ride, you will be brought back to the activity platform. Kindly wait for your speedboat transfer to come and pick you up at your preferred time to take you back to Coron Harbor Square.
Enjoy a day of land and water adventure when you join this jet ski experience at the Royal Island Watersports in Coron. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Meet-up at Royal Island Watersports office on the 1 st floor of Coron Harbor Square. Arrive at the meetup location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Participants must be aged 18 and above to participate in this activity.
- Do not participate in this activity if you have just consumed alcoholic beverages.
- If the sea is too rough or if winds are too strong, activity may be canceled for the guests' safety.
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, heart conditions, and other conditions that will put guests at risk.
IMPORTANT: Guests are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene and social distancing whenever possible. Any guests whose body temperature is 37.5 C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to join the activity. We encourage anyone who has experienced flu-like symptoms, or has family members with symptoms, to refrain from visiting our outlet if at all possible