Add a day of thrill to your Coron, Palawan escapade with this day tour to one of its premier water parks. If you want to get your adrenaline fix with fun-filled recreational activities while on the island, then this trip to the Royal Island Watersports is just what you need.
Your coordinator will meet you at the Zipline Lualhati Park (I Am Coron Statue) in the morning. From there, you will board a private speedboat that will take you to Royal Island Watersports, where the water rides await you. Upon arrival at the water park, you will have a short briefing of the offered activities that you may try, as well as the safety regulations to keep the day as safe and fun for you and your group.
You will then get to choose which ride to take among the four exhilarating rides: banana boat ride, flyfish, bandwagon or hurricane. Experience being pulled at an unexpected speed, fall off the rides, and fill the island with laughter. These rides are free for the first 15 minutes, and if you want another go, feel free to do so, too.
After finishing the water rides, you may opt to chill around the view deck with your friends and enjoy the vibrant seascape surrounding you. Make sure to have a dip in their sea floating pool, as well, and paddle through the waters of Coron using their clear bottom kayaks. You will have the chance to kayak in style where you can clearly see what’s beneath you. Discover and recover on the island before you board the speedboat again and return to the town proper.
Enjoy a fun day with water rides and explore the beautiful island of Coron when you book this tour to Royal Island Watersports. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards and ATMs can be limited.
- Please avoid bringing important personal belongings as we do not have lockers for storage.
- Children aged 0-3 are not allowed to participate in this activity, though they may come in the island with no fee.
- No bringing of food and drinks in the island.
- Kindly inform crew about tour chosen ride (Choose between Banana Boat, Flyfish, Bandwagon or Hurricane)
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with heart conditions.
- Drop off schedule are between: 9:30 AM/ 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM/ 2:30 PM/ 5:30 PM. Just approach one of the staff for the chosen drop off time.
- Banana boat riders: Must be 4 years old and above.
- Flyfish riders: Must be 16 years old and above.
- Bandwagon riders: Must be 4 years old and above.
- Hurricane: Must be 16 years old and above.
- You may opt to add more activities in "extras" section. Choose between additional water rides, jetski or parasail to maximize your watersports experience.