Hover over the natural wonders of the charming island of Bohol, the Philippines in this private helicopter tour. Bohol is most famous for its geomorphic wonder that is the Chocolate Hills and you'll be able to see them with this tour through a bird's eye view for a unique experience.
You will be picked up first from your hotel in Panglao Island and will board your private helicopter. Aside from the Chocolate Hills, Bohol also boasts of a tropical getaway spot called Panglao Island. This helicopter tour will let you have the best views of the immaculate white sand beach of Alona, the turquoise-colored waters across Bohol Sea, and the stunning luxurious resorts dotted around the coastal areas of Bohol. Once the tour is over, you will be brought back to your hotel.
Go on an exhilarating 10-minute helicopter tour and see the island of Bohol from a new perspective. Check the availability by choosing a date.
Type of Aircraft: Robinson (RAVEN2//3-seater)
- The tour requires minimum of 2 passengers and maximum of 3 passengers.
- All flights depart from/arrive at the AirTaxi.ph Bohol Hangar.
- Duration includes transport, preparation and activity.
- The Helicopter Ride has noise levels of up to 103 DB similar to motorcycles, power lawn mowers or jackhammers, and may be too loud for infants below 3 years old. Infants below 3 years old require consent of the Parent or Legal Guardian prior the flight, and must sit on the lap of the Parent or Legal Guardian for the duration of the flight.
- Each passenger must sit on their own respective seat for safety purposes. Only Children below 3 years of age may sit on the lap of their parent or legal guardian.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions it may be necessary to postpone the flight for your own safety. We will work with you to reschedule for another day and time at your soonest convenience.